METHVEN SURFACE WITH FASTFLOW II SHOWER MIXER
SFAPS2CPRegular price $509.00 Sale price $479.00 Save $30.00
The Surface tapware range combines clean lines with elegant floating planes, creating a refined contemporary architectural aesthetic.
Developed by Methven in New Zealand, Fastflow is the original standard for delivering constant flow and temperature with unequal pressure. Re-engineered from the ground up, Fastflow II now delivers superior performance. Improved installation detail and front of wall access to back of wall components, even after fit off, Fastflow II makes installation and maintenance easy.
The Surface collection is designed and engineered in New Zealand. This product is covered by a 20 year warranty.
Maintain the pressure Methven Fastflow II technology controls the hot and cold mix in your shower to maintain a constant flow and temperature, even with unequal water pressure.
DR Brass Using Dezincification Resistant brass bodies, tapware lasts longer and helps maintain water quality.
Metal Faceplate Built to last. A hardwearing metal faceplate – not plastic – to look better and last longer.
FastFlow II Benefits
- 30 % More Flow compared to original Fastflow.
- More control to fine tune the shower to your showering temp.
- Solution for any pressure down to 17kpa and comes with four different jets for easy installation.
- Easy to install and maintain – Cartridge can be accessed via front of wall without taking body out.
- Streamlined installation – no need for a 450mm straight outlet anymore.
- More fixing options with a stainless bracket included down to 50mm cavities.
- Static Leak Test up to 1500Kpa .