METHVEN AIO STANDARD BASIN MIXER - 2 COLOURS
Aio tapware combines intriguing sculptural contours with modern minimalist design. With an integrated lever and body design, its sophisticated simplicity defies convention. Methven sets new standards in tapware by utilising Eco brass. This revolutionary high quality, high strength material is lead and heavy metal free, therefore helps preserve water quality for both consumption and bathing.
- Lead free Eco brass® Using Eco brass® to protect water quality and for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Directional aerator The aerator includes built in swivel for optimised stream direction and minimising splash back
- Ceramic cartridge Fitted with a quality ceramic cartridge for all-round durability and longevity.
- Twin stud clamp kit Twin stud is positioned centrally for maximum clamping force. Improving the seal, and ensuring a robust installation.
- Integrated base ring The integrated design eliminates potential dirt build up and makes cleaning easy.
- The Aio collection is designed and engineered in New Zealand.
- This product is covered by a 20 year warranty ( 5 year on black finish)
- A compact, single lever basin mixer makes one-handed temperature and flow control easy. Available in Chrome and Matte Black.
- All Pressure
EFFICIENCY RATINGMains Pressure: WELS 4 Star 7 litres/min
Low Pressure: WELS 4 Star 6.5 litres/min
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.