Aio tapware combines intriguing sculptural contours with modern minimalist design. With an integrated lever and body design, its sophisticated simplicity defies convention.
Developed by Methven in New Zealand, Fastflow is the original standard for delivering constant flow and temperature with unequal pressure. Re-engineered from the ground up, Fastflow II now delivers superior performance. Improved installation detail and front of wall access to back of wall components, even after fit off, Fastflow II makes installation and maintenance easy.
The Aio collection is designed and engineered in New Zealand. This product is covered by a 20 year warranty.
Fastflow® II technology Delivers unrivalled performance on unequal pressure installations. Provides maximum water flow at the optimum temperature.
Ceramic cartridge Fitted with a quality ceramic cartridge for all-round durability and longevity.
Metal faceplate With concealed fixing screws which maintains clean design lines.
20mm installation tolerance Suitable for most depths of wall finishes, and enables straightforward installation.
FastFlow II Benefits
- 30 % More Flow compared to original Fastflow.
- More control to fine tune the shower to your showering temp.
- Solution for any pressure down to 17kpa and comes with four different jets for easy installation.
- Easy to install and maintain Cartridge can be accessed via front of wall without taking body out.
- Streamlined installation no need for a 450mm straight outlet anymore.
- More fixing options with a stainless bracket included down to 50mm cavities.
- Static Leak Test up to 1500Kpa .