Pristine E-Bidet A Seat Above the Rest.
Discover refreshing comfort and a feeling of clean like never before. Unlike other e-bidets in the market, Pristine features two separate nozzles that provide independent front and rear cleansing with five adjustable positions. These nozzles clean themselves before and after every use, and are protected by a cover that prevents waste from contaminating them for a reassuring feeling of clean. You will also appreciate the antibacterial protection that is applied on the seat, cover, nozzles and control panel for a truly relaxing feeling of clean.
- Certified to RCM (Regulatory Compliance Mark) requirements
- The design of the seat cover allows it to be easily detached for convenient cleaning of hard-to-reach areas.
- Nozzle tips are rinsed with water before and after every use.
- Under the power saving mode, water heating and seat heating functions will stop, while cleansing and flushing will still operate. Machine will resume to original settings after 8 hours.
- Offers a strong, direct spray for a thorough cleanse.
- A nozzle shutter prevents waste materials from getting to the nozzle tips, thus ensuring better hygiene.
- The spray alternates between strong and mild sprays, creating a massaging effect that indulges the user.
- heated Temperature can be easily adjusted for comfort.
- A gentle flow of warm aerated water provides a soothing shower thats gentle enough for a womans delicate areas.
- Temperature can be easily adjusted for comfort. Computer-memorized settings allows one to keep the same settings as the previous users.
- The deodorizer is activated as soon as the user is seated.
- Equipped with dedicated front and rear cleansing nozzles.
- Uses anti-bacterial resin on seat & cover. Certified to SIAA ISO 22196 standard for anti-bacterial efficacy (seat only)
- Gentle and quiet closing action
- Complies to WMTS:051:2016 (Bidet douche seat standard) & AS/NZS 60335.2.84
IT IS A REQUIREMENT OF AUSTRALIAN/NEW ZEALAND REGULATORS THAT THE WATER SUPPLY TO THIS PRODUCT MUST BE PROTECTED BY A HIGH HAZARD BACKFLOW PREVENTION DEVICE, SUCH AS A REDUCED PRESSURE ZONE DEVICE (RPZD). AS PER AS/NZS 3500.1, THE RPZ SHALL BE MAINTAINED IN WORKING ORDER AND TESTED FOR OPERATIONAL FUNCTIONS AT INTERVALS NOT EXCEEDING 12 MONTHS.
- ANY ELECTRICAL WORK CONNECTED TO THIS PRODUCT MUST BE INSTALLED BY QUALIFIED PERSONNEL IN ACCORDANCE WITH AS/NZS 3000
- REQUIRES A POWER SOURCE