60,560 litres capacity, 1 Micron, For Harsh Water!
Valve-in-filter Head Technology
Puretec provides a complete kit for standard installation and has introduced valve-in-filter head technology, which means the cartridge can be quickly and easily changed without having to turn off the water supply.
Filters As Easy To Change As A Light Globe
The Puretec PureMix Z7 quick-change cartridge can be easily replaced - just like changing a light globe. It also incorporates Puretecs long life filter technology, so you can go longer between filter replacements, and comes with our ^10 Year Platinum Protection Warranty.
No Extra Tap Required - Fits Any Standard Mixer Tap
The PureMix Z7 installs under your existing kitchen bench and uses your current tap. This unit can be installed vertically or horizontally, so it wont clutter up your cupboard.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
- Increased capacity to a massive 60,560 Litres.
- With the introduction of Z Plus Technology, this Z7 cartridge has the ability to inhibit bacterial growth.
- Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine and harmful cysts+. Reduces Trihalomethane (THM's)
- rediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts+.
- No need for a separate filter tap.
- Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required.
- JWJen W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoEasy to replace
Brought with the Galiano. Easy to replace when filter runs out. Lasts about 1 year in a 5 person family home.Was this helpful?
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.