PLUMBLINE BUDDY SQUARE SPOUT PULLOUT SPRAY KITCHEN MIXER - 8 COLOURS
The Buddy collection designed by Plumbline and made in Italy offers an exciting journey for designers and homeowners to create the most unique and individual bathroom or kitchen space. The range speaks of simplicity with its perfectly proportioned design and with the entire collection available in 12 stunning finishes, your imagination is the only limitation of what you can create.
- Brand: Progetto
- Origin: Italy
- WELS Rating: 4 Star
- Material: Brass
- Living Finish: Yes
- Designer: Plumbline
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Installation: Bench mount
- Cartridge: CB042.001 (35A)
- Backflow Preventer: Yes
- Approx Lead Time: 4-8 weeks may apply for some finishes. Please enquire for accurate leadtime.
- Notes: 2 spray patterns. Suits mains pressure
- Other Information: Suitable for outdoor (Polished Brass, Brushed Brass & Aged Brass finishes only)
- Please note: Polished, Brushed & Aged Brass & Brushed Copper are uncoated Living Finishes that will age and change over time and variations between items may be visual. The patina will change differently depending on your area, usage and water properties meaning each piece takes on a unique, organic look over time.
- DHDee H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoBeautiful tap
A great product. Good flow. Nice colours. I have three of them! my only concern is how the pullout spray notch has to fit over the small plastic bit. A bit fiddly to position it after use.
Also, how will the plastic bit will wear after year or so of useWas this helpful?
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.