METHVEN KOHA MKII HAND PIECE - 3 COLOURS
A classic, understated form with modern design accents, the Koha collection brings a distinctive design look to any home. Organic curves meet crisp edges to create a timeless look that is as practical as it is beautiful.
To upgrade your bathroom with ease, simply unscrew your old handset and add the elegant Koha handset for a versatile, truly stimulating shower experience.
- All pressure design Suitable for all water pressures above 10kPa/0.1 bar.
- A full-body shower experience, like no other. Exclusive to Methven. Satinjets® colliding twin jets produce over 300,000 droplets of water per second for the ultimate shower experience.
- Satinjet® Massage The luxurious Satinjet® experience with an added massage function for a more powerful spray ideal for rinsing your hair.
- Easy switching Just slide the button to switch easily between shower functions.
- 3 star WELS rated on mains pressure (8.5 l/m)
- 3 star WELS rated on low pressure (8.5 l/m)
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.