METHVEN AIO SINK MIXER - 2 COLOURS
Complementing the distinctive halo form of the Aio showerhead, Aio tapware combines floating sculptural contours with modern minimalist design.
The Aio Sink Mixer is avaliable in Chrome and Matte Black to match the Aio Collection. Visit the Aio Collection page to view the full range of bathroom and kitchen products. This product is covered by a 20 year warranty
- Longer lasting taps: Dezincification Resistant (DR) brass bodies last longer and help maintain water quality.
- Spout control: Smooth, elegant and simple to use, our swivel spouts give you 360 Degrees control of your water flow.
- Smart water control: Our single-lever mixers are fitted with ceramic discs instead of conventional washers, ensuring durability and no-drip water efficiency.
- Mains Pressure design: Suitable for water pressures between 150-500 kPa.
- WELS Rating: 4 Star on mains pressure 7.5L/min
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.