METHVEN AIO AURAJET SHOWER SLIDE - 4 COLOURS
Aurajet technology delivers a full-bodied spray with maximum body contact and all-over warmth. It is our most advanced, most invigorating shower experience yet.
With elegance and ergonomics combined, improved rotation and angle adjustment in the ball joint means you have every showering angle covered.
- Ultra wide coverage: A full-bodied spray for all-over warmth and maximum body contact.
- Water efficient: Water flow rate is optimised to be water efficient without compromising the luxurious spray performance.
- Flexible rail installation: 800mm rail with adjustable wall mounting brackets for retro-fit to existing installation holes. Suitable for hole spacing from 570mm to 745mm
- Limescale resistant: An engineered polymer with hydrophobic properties resists the build-up of limescale.
- Warranty: Life Time*
- Mains Pressure: WELS 3 Star 9 litres/min
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.