CAROMA BTW URBANE II CLEANFLUSH TOILET SUITE
Our Urbane II Collection of toilets have a contemporary low-profile design to match the Urbane II basins, baths, showers and tapware. Urbane II toilets feature Cleanflush® technology, our most effective and hygienic toilet. Our patented design features revolutionary rimless technology that delivers the next generation of toilets; easy to clean and water efficient with superior hygiene. In addition, toilets have added GermGard® antimicrobial protection and have the option of coloured seat hinge caps for a consistent look across your bathroom.
(Caroma GermGard® is tested to JIS Z 2801:2010 Antibacterial Products - Test for Antibacterial Activity and Efficacy, which is recognised internationally for testing the response to harmful bacterial Staphylococcus aureus ("Staph") and Escherichia coli ("E Coli").)
- WELS 4 star rated, 4.5/3L (3.5L avg/flush)
- Caroma CleanFlush® rimless technology is a patented Australian design that provides a whole bowl clean with no splashback
- Back entry or bottom inlet cistern
- Universal trap (UniTrap) for S or P trap installations
- S Trap 60 to 200mm, P Trap 185mm
- Drop zone and bowl design minimises cleaning
- Optional coloured flush buttons and seat hinge caps to match Urbane II tapware
- Includes Vogue soft close toilet seat with quick release function for easy cleaning
- D82 fixing bracket included
- Supplied with patented UniOrbital® connector
- Complete the look with Urbane II Bathroom Collection
- 20 year Warranty, 5 Year on Seat
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.