ATLANTIC EXPLORER HOT WATER HEAT PUMP WITHOUT COIL
Easy to install, transport, and operate, Explorer has adjustable air inlet, outlet, and feet. Compatible with four different types of energy and remotely controlled from your smartphone, Explorer brings hot water for the whole family!
- This water heater is highly flexible due to its ability to produce hot water with four different types of energy (heat pump, electric back-up, boiler and solar).
- Explorer ensures comfort through a wide temperature range of use (-5 to +43 °C) while maintaining a household friendly noise level (only 53 dB(a)).
- Explorer is compatible with new Cozytouch technology, which allows distant piloting through your smartphone or tablet.
- User-friendly with its digital control panel and adjustable air inlet, outlet, and feet, Explorer is easy to set up and suitable for all outdoor or indoor installations.
- The new digital control panel shows day to day programming, different modes selection, and daily energy consumption.
- Thanks to the large optimized coil for fast heating adapted for low temperature devices, Explorer ensures up to 75 percent energy savings!
- The Smart energy consumption control and CFC-free insulation around tank guarantee that this water heater does not waste any energy.
- The Photovoltaic mode automatically allows to chooses solar energy to produce a stock of hot water maximising self consumption (Set temperature lower during the night)
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.