- For The Caroma and Luna Toilet suites, there is a button on the Back. Please click button and the seat should come off.
- The American Standard Toilet suites have a button on the back. Please click button and the seat should come off.
- For our Elite Zen adn verso, the toilet suite has no button. To lift the toilet seat off, lift both lids pointing to the celing and pull directly up (Will need to pull quite hard). The seat will come straight off. See video here
1. How do i take my toilet seats off?
2. How long will my order take?
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
3. How do i know if i have mains pressure or low pressure?
If you need to check what water pressure you have, check your hot water cylinder. It will usually say Mains or Low Pressure.
If your hot water cylinder has nothing that indidicates either option, A common test is you can manually test the pressure on your kitchen tap. Test this by turning on your kitchen tap. Once on swap between the Hot and Cold. If there is a drop in pressure, you will be on Low Pressure. If there is no drop in pressure you will be on Mains pressure.
If you are still stuck, we would reccomend contacting a Plumber to come out and check.
4.What SIze waste do i need for my bath and basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
- Basin Wastes are 32MM
- Bath wastes are 40MM
5. how do i know if i need a basin with or without overflow?
A basin with overflow has a tiny hole that is situated near the back or the sides of the basin. This is designed to drain water if the sink begins to get too full.
If you basin has the above hole, you would need a basin with overflow. If it does not have an overflow hole. You would need a basin without overflow.
6. how do i know if i need a top or bottom inlet toilet?
- A Top Inlet is located inside the cistern (Out of sight)
- A Bottom Inlet cistern is postioned at the bottom of the toilet on the side. Where a valve and hose is in view.
7. what is the difference between 12volt and 240volt heated rails and ladders
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.
(Above information taken from Plumbline)
8. How do i know if i need a lh or rh shower enclousure?
See below drawings to help guide wether you need a LH or RH setup.
LH SETUP BELOW
RH SETUP BELOW