CODE CUBE ROUND SHOWER COLUMN 3 FUNCTION - 5 COLOURS
The Code Luxury shower column adds a perfect modern focal point to any bathroom setting. A substantial yet streamlined design with clean lines and practical functionality make for the ultimate showering experience.
- Suitable for mains pressure.
- 250mm rainhead.
- Modern multi function hand-piece.
- Smooth shower hose.
- Bottom inlet water feed for ease of use and installation.
- Brass construction.
- Ultra durable PVD finish on gunmetal, brass and nickel finishes
- Electroplated Black and Chrome
- Efficiency Rating: Wels Rating: Mains 3 Star 9.0L/min
- 10 Year Warranty (5 Years Labour + 5 years parts only)
- JJuliaI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoNice shape and finish
Like the look and Gunmetal finish. The rainhead is nice and wide and not small like those other options.Was this helpful?
- AAimeeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Shower
The gunmetal finish is great. Love the pressure of the railhead. Exactly what I was after!Was this helpful?
- JHJames H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat feature in any bathroom
Have brought three of the black square options over the last 3 years for my house and bach. Cannot go wrong with these. great pressure, look, and love the spray functions on the hand piece. Worth buying.Was this helpful?
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.