ICONIC CONCRETE CURVE BASIN - 9 COLOURS
Create the ultimate focal point in your bathroom, with the Iconic Concretes new Curve basin range! With its soft curved design, the curve basin is the prefect ambience adding that touch of lux to your bathroom design.
- Size - 550 x 350 x 95 mm
- Origin - New Zealand
- Material - concrete
- Finish - matte
- Warranty - 5 years
- Overflow - no
- Waste size - 32mm
- Waste Included - no
- Installation - bench mount
- Approx lead time - 1-3 weeks lead time may apply, allow 1-2 weeks to be custom made
- Colours may differ slightly as each basin is handmade and varies across batches
- Slight markings or air pockets may be present due to the nature of raw concrete and is what makes our basins unique
- Custom Colour options available
- All concrete products are sealed with heat and stain resistant sealer which is also highly scratch resistant.
- RSRuby S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLove this basin!
Brought 2 for my main bathrooms double bowl vanity. Love the shape and style. Decided to go with the Onyx black colour that really pops out with my brass tapware.Was this helpful?
Functional for Everyone
A Range of Styles
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take
Once you place an order with us, if the item is in stock, we will dispatch any orders before 12pm same day. After 12PM the following day. Our couriers are usually overnight, however depending on the courier workload, it can take up to 5 working days.
Any Bigger items by Freight truck usually takes 1-4 working days North Island. 4-8 working days South Island.
What size waste do I need for my bath & basin?
Unless a plumber has speicified a different size,
Basin Wastes are 32MMBath wastes are 40MM
What is the difference between a 12volt and 24volt heated rail and ladders?
What is Low Voltage?
According to the Australia and New Zealand Standards – Electrical Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 low voltage is anything "Not exceeding 12 Volts AC or 30 Volts ripple-free DC".
What does “Wet Area Suitable” mean?
Products that are “Wet Area Suitable” have a suitable IP (Ingress Protection) rating that enables them to be installed in what is classified as Zone 1 in the bathroom. See Bathroom Zones
The Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018 identifies the zones in a bathroom and the IP rating required for electrical items installed in each zone. The illustration shown here is a guide only, for full details please refer to Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 3000:2018.