In our distinctive Waipori collection, we have taken traditional geometric shapes and subtly tapered them for the modern bathroom and kitchen. Attractive, slimline and compact.
Available in Chrome and Matte Black.
Developed by Methven in New Zealand, Fastflow is the original standard for delivering constant flow and temperature with unequal pressure. Re-engineered from the ground up, Fastflow II now delivers superior performance. Improved installation detail and front of wall access to back of wall components, even after fit off, Fastflow II makes installation and maintenance easy.
Maintain the pressure Methven Fastflow II technology controls the hot and cold mix in your shower to maintain a constant flow and temperature, even with unequal water pressure.
Longer lasting taps Dezincification Resistant (DR) brass bodies last longer and help maintain water quality.
Built to last A smart metal faceplate with concealed screws, for durability, easier cleaning and a streamlined look.
All pressure design Suitable for all water pressures above 35kPa/0.35 bar.
FastFlow II Benefits
- 30 % More Flow compared to original Fastflow.
- More control to fine tune the shower to your showering temp.
- Solution for any pressure down to 17kpa and comes with four different jets for easy installation.
- Easy to install and maintain Cartridge can be accessed via front of wall without taking body out.
- Streamlined installation no need for a 450mm straight outlet anymore.
- More fixing options with a stainless bracket included down to 50mm cavities.
- Static Leak Test up to 1500Kpa .